These established pharmacy technician schools provide a variety of pharmacy technician programs, including different types of degree, different class schedules, and slightly different course content. There are also different options when it comes to online versus campus-based programs.
You can request specific program information from any of these schools by clicking the titles. You can also use our school map to see what programs are available in your area.
Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Find out where the future can take you with an outstanding college education. At Platt College, you’ll find the career-specific programs and training for the careers you really want. Come explore a variety of career paths that fit your lifestyle in a positive learning environment that combines real-world experience with small, private college instruction. Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career.
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Associate of Science; Medical Administrative Specialist
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Veterinary Technology Alternate Route
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
The Ross Education Experience: Quality Allied Health Education
At Ross Medical Education Center and Ross College, our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality education possible to motivated individuals seeking an exciting, fulfilling career in the healthcare industry. One of the things that truly sets us apart is the way we go about achieving that mission each and every day. We are fast-empowering our students to graduate and get out in the field quickly. We are focused-delivering only the most relevant courses and skills to our students. We are friendly-welcoming students into a caring, supportive learning community.
Our Allied Healthcare Programs
At Ross, we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry, including Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Veterinary Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Nursing, Practical Nursing, Veterinary Technology, and Business Management. Each of these respected programs delivers well-rounded courses, personalized and supportive instruction, and an abundance of hands-on learning opportunities through our externship and clinical experiences.
With 40 campus locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Iowa, Kentucky, Alabama, and Tennessee, the exceptional learning experience Ross has offered for more than 50 years is now accessible and convenient. Additionally, you’ll enjoy flexible courses and scheduling options that will allow you to earn your certificate or diploma without sacrificing your personal or professional responsibilities.
The caring, supportive nature of our educational community has set us apart throughout our history at Ross. Whether it’s faculty, staff, or your fellow students, when you join us at Ross, you’ll become a valued member of a tight-knit community of teachers and students.
College of Health Care Professions
Change your career! Change your life!
The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry.
Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- Dental Assistant
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing – Health Information Technology
*Some programs may only be offered at certain locations.
The College of Health Care Professions also features:
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance to graduates
- Tutorials for all programs
- Convenient day and evening classes
- Four convenient locations
- Friendly customer service oriented staff
If you’re ready to forge a new direction in your life with better career options in the rewarding Health Care Industry, don’t hesitate to find out more about The College of Health Care Professions today!
College of Heath Care Professions is approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission – Career Schools and Colleges. Authorized by the United States Department of Education for participation in the certain Title IV. HEA programs (Pell Grant Program and Federal Direct Student Loan Program). Regulated by the Texas Department of State Health Services for LMRT and Massage Program. AN approved vendor of the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS). A provider of educational training for the Workforce Investment Act. Approved by Veterans Affairs to train eligible veterans.
The College of Health Care Professions – Austin
6330 East Highway 290, Ste 180
Austin, TX 78723
The College of Health Care Professions – Dallas
8585 North Stemmons Freeway
Suite N-300, Dallas, TX 75247
The College of Health Care Professions – Fort Worth
4248 North Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76137
The College of Health Care Professions – Houston Northwest
240 Northwest Mall Blvd.
Houston, TX 77092
The College of Health Care Professions – Houston Southwest
One Arena Place
7322 Southwest Freeway Suite 110
Houston, TX 77074
The College of Health Care Professions – McAllen
1917 Nolana Ave
McAllen, TX 78504
The College of Health Care Professions – San Antonio
4738 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
The College of Health Care Professions is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) for both degree and non-degree programs.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
We help you find your new career
Our Department of Student Services will support you in your job search and help you achieve your career goals with services including counseling, assisting you with resume preparation, building a cover letter, and developing your interviewing skills.
Although Keiser University provides placement assistance, we cannot promise or guarantee employment.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- FastTrack Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences - Clinical Imaging Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences - Imaging Administration Concentration
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN Bridge) (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) (Hybrid)
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Surgical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
Southern Technical College
Whether you need to upgrade your skills or change careers, Southern Technical College has the right program to fit your needs. Let us show you how to get the skills you need in a short amount of time so that you can get into a new career fast!
What makes Southern Technical College for you?
- Convenient Locations
- Financial Assistance For Those Who Qualify
- Hands-On Training
- Small Classes/Individualized Attention
- Career Placement Assistance
- Morning or Evening Classes Available
Why Choose Southern Technical College:
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
Financial Assistance and Availability
The financial aid team at Southern Technical College is committed to helping you find ways to finance your education. Our team is trained to help you overcome the financial obstacles that may be standing in the way of your education.
Southern Technical College participates in several of the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Financial Aid Programs, which are generally available to those who qualify. Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for more information, learn more about the types of financial aid available, and consumer information, or contact your local campus to speak member of our financial aid team
Career Placement Assistance
Our career service advisors can help you with resume writing, interviewing skills, employer contacts, and the latest job search techniques. We have years of experience in helping graduates gain employment in great jobs with great companies, and we are ready to help you, too! We cannot guarantee your success, but STC has an excellent record of helping graduates find and keep jobs in their field of study. Success after graduation depends on many factors, and we are here to help you along the way!
Southern Technical College – Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, and Tampa campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Bachelor’s degrees, Associate’s degrees, and diplomas. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. ACICS may be contacted at 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4241. The telephone number is (202) 336-6780.
Southern Technical College – Orlando, Auburndale, Brandon, and Sanford campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) to award Associate’s degrees and diplomas. The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. ACCSC may be contacted at 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201. The telephone number is (703)-247-4212.
Career College of Northern Nevada
Invest in Your Life with CCNN
Career College of Northern Nevada will equip you with the training you need to succeed. Do you want to complete your diploma or degree program quickly? If so, CCNN is the place for you. We eliminate non-vocational training so you can stay focused on the core subjects that will matter to you in your career.
At CCNN, we prepare you for a real future. We know what employers want, and our hands-on training programs give you the confidence needed to show them that you’ve got it. You won’t leave CCNN with just the training theories. You’ll be fully qualified to land the job, keep the job and excel in the job.
- HVAC/R Service Technician – Train to install and maintain heating and cooling systems for residences and commercial businesses.
- Welding and Fabrication – Learn the primary functions of a successful welding and fabrication specialist
Associate of Occupational Studies Degrees:
- Health Information Management – Prepare to perform medical insurance management duties, which include billing, submitting denied claims for appeal, explaining insurance procedures, coverage and benefits to patients, and more.
- Medical Assisting – Train to complete clinical and administrative tasks for physicians and other health practitioners in a variety of settings.
- Information Technology Specialist – Acquire the skills needed to maximize the potential of modern businesses, with an emphasis in virtualization, iPhone, iPad and tablet integration, and cloud computing technologies.
- Industrial Electronics Technology – Learn to work with emerging engineering technologies, including robotics, hydraulics, fiber optics, smart home technology, security/surveillance systems, and more .
We offer convenient morning,afternoon and evening classes, as well as graduate placement services.Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and we are approved for Veteran’s Training.
Admissions hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday by appointment only
By filling out this form, you understand that Career College of Northern Nevada will utilize this information to contact you to provide more information about Career College of Northern Nevada by a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC):
2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-4212 | www.accsc.org
Southern Careers Institute
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Beauty, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
YOU’LL BE SAYING “I GOT THE JOB”
1,306 SCI students did in 2016*
WHO IS SCI?
SCI is a career-training school in Texas that motivates & educates you to get the job. Our mission is to ensure the long-term success of our students.
We are accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and approved by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
BADGES & CERTIFICATIONS
Earn skill badges to showcase the hard & soft skills earned during your training to show employers your proficiency & prepare you for your state and national certification exams.
This is the A-Team! Career Services will help you build your resume & learn to answer those hard interview questions. We work with local employers & connect students to jobs.
KNOW YOUR PASSIONS & FIND A PROGRAM*
Who said your job had to be boring…
Medical Billing & Coding
Medical Office Specialist
CMVO (CDL Driver)
Medical Billing & Coding
“The instructors here at SCI, they are here for YOU. They were more than just my instructor. They’re like the mother, the father that you probably never had. They were that for me. Thank you for making me a better me.”
GRADUATE, AUSTIN CAMPUS
What are you waiting for?
Join the ranks of tens of thousands of SCI graduates.
Success starts at SCI. Let’s get there together.
*Based on graduates from July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016 who were placed in their field or a related field in accordance with reporting guidelines for the Council on Occupational Education.
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
Pima Medical Institute
Find success with us at Pima Medical Institute!
For over 45 years, Pima Medical Institute has helped students change their lives, providing the training and education they need for careers in health care.
At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on experiences that help you become the type of medical professional who meets the expectations of today’s employers.
We offer certificate programs, associate degree programs and bachelor’s degree programs that fit your needs and your schedule. You can get the training you need to start your career in less than a year, earn your associate degree in less than two years, or take your career further by completing your bachelor’s degree
You’ll take classes taught by instructors who worked in the fields they teach. You’ll get real-world experience before you graduate through externships at some of the local community’s most notable medical facilities.
When you graduate, you may find that your education, experience and professionalism will be preferred to those of your peers.
At Pima Medical Institute, your success is our success. We support you every step of the way, with financial aid available to those who qualify and career planning services to help you get the job you want.
Programs vary by location.
For consumer information, please visit:https://pmi.edu/consumerinfo.aspx.
Pima Medical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. For more information on accreditation, licensing, and approval information please visit: https://pmi.edu/PMI-Today/About-Accreditation.
- Certificate - Patient Care Technician
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- Associate - Radiography
- Associate - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Associate - Veterinary Technician
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
- Associate - Physical Therapy Assistant
- Certificate - Sterile Processing Technician
- Associate - Paramedic
Florida Technical College
Your Partner in Success
At Florida Technical College, we are focused on helping you achieve your goals.
- Flexible class schedules
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, re-entering the workforce,or looking to explore your career options, specialized training from FTC will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
What makes Florida Technical College different?
At FTC, all classes are limited in size to ensure personalized attention. Small class sizes allow students to obtain the hands-on training needed to feel confident in their abilities. Our individualized approach to learning is also subject-focused. Most students take one course a month which allows you to focus your energy on mastering one subject before moving on to the next.
Florida Technical College offers the following programs:
- Business and Management Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Network Administration/Hardware with Wireless Technology
- CADD (Computer Aided Drafting Diploma)
- Computer Drafting and Design
- Web Site and Graphic Design
Programs vary by campus
Florida Technical College is an academic unit of National University College (NUC) and NUC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)*.
The MSCHE is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
*National University College (NUC) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267) 284-5000. NUC’s National University College – IBC Institute (NUC-IBC), National University College – POPAC Institute (NUC-POPAC), Florida Technical College (FTC), The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School), and LaSalle Computer Learning Center (LCLC) are included in this accreditation. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. February 2018
An explanation of some of the course subjects covered by these programs can be found at Basic Pharmacy Technician Courses.