The Wyoming pharmacy technician schools offer some of the best education opportunities in the country. The Wyoming pharmacy technician schools provide a quality education across the state with locations in Cheyenne, Laramie, Casper and elsewhere. The Wyoming pharmacy technician schools will help you learn the skills necessary in order to become a fantastic pharmacist in the Equality State. You can also take classes online if you would rather work from home. Below you will find our list of featured Wyoming pharmacy technician schools offering a mix of online degree and traditional education programs. Sign up for the one that is right for you and begin your education today!
As a Wyoming pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $33,610
- Currently employed: 540
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now