Atlanta, Marietta, or Savannah are just a few of the terrific places you can earn a degree by attending one of the Georgia pharmacy technician schools. With an education from one of the Georgia pharmacy technician schools, you will excel in this exciting career in the healthcare industry. If you can’t attend one of the Georgia pharmacy technician schools in person you can also attend online classes. There are some great Georgia pharmacy technician schools featured in our list below. Spend some time exploring each one and enroll in the school right for you!
As a Georgia pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $27,180
- Currently employed: 10,830
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now