The Wyoming pharmacy technician schools offer some of the best education opportunities in the country. The Wyoming pharmacy technician schools provide a quality education across the state with locations in Cheyenne, Laramie, Casper and elsewhere. The Wyoming pharmacy technician schools will help you learn the skills necessary in order to become a fantastic pharmacist in the Equality State. You can also take classes online if you would rather work from home. Below you will find our list of featured Wyoming pharmacy technician schools offering a mix of online degree and traditional education programs. Sign up for the one that is right for you and begin your education today!
As a Wyoming pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $33,610
- Currently employed: 540
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate