With a degree from one of the Wisconsin pharmacy technician schools you will discover why Wisconsin is famous for its education. Whether you want to live in Madison, Green Bay, or Milwaukee, there are terrific Wisconsin pharmacy technician schools all over the state. There are even several Wisconsin pharmacy technician schools with online programs available so you can work from home. Take some time to explore our list of featured Wisconsin pharmacy technician schools below and sign up for the one which suits you!
As a Wisconsin pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $28,770
- Currently employed: 7,010
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.