In the Mountain State you will discover the terrific opportunities available with the West Virginia pharmacy technician schools. Parkersburg, Morgantown, and Charleston are just a few of the cities where you can attend one of the superb West Virginia pharmacy technician schools. You can even take online classes through the West Virginia pharmacy technician schools so you can work from home at your own pace. You will receive the quality training needed to compete in this exciting career when you sign up for one of the West Virginia pharmacy technician schools. Whether you want to attend a campus or online classes take a look at our list of featured schools below and sign up now!
As a West Virginia pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $25,580
- Currently employed: 3,160
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.