In the Mountain State you will discover the terrific opportunities available with the West Virginia pharmacy technician schools. Parkersburg, Morgantown, and Charleston are just a few of the cities where you can attend one of the superb West Virginia pharmacy technician schools. You can even take online classes through the West Virginia pharmacy technician schools so you can work from home at your own pace. You will receive the quality training needed to compete in this exciting career when you sign up for one of the West Virginia pharmacy technician schools. Whether you want to attend a campus or online classes take a look at our list of featured schools below and sign up now!
As a West Virginia pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $25,580
- Currently employed: 3,160
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate