Head to the great Northwest and attend one of the Washington pharmacy technician schools in no time. There are several Washington pharmacy technician schools across the Evergreen State in Spokane, Seattle, Vancouver, and elsewhere. There are even online degree programs available through the Washington pharmacy technician schools. No matter which one you enroll in, you will be provided with the resources needed to enter this exciting and rewarding career. Take a look at our list of featured Washington pharmacy technician schools below and join the one that is right for you!
As a Washington pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $39,630
- Currently employed: 7,150
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job