Head to the great Northwest and attend one of the Washington pharmacy technician schools in no time. There are several Washington pharmacy technician schools across the Evergreen State in Spokane, Seattle, Vancouver, and elsewhere. There are even online degree programs available through the Washington pharmacy technician schools. No matter which one you enroll in, you will be provided with the resources needed to enter this exciting and rewarding career. Take a look at our list of featured Washington pharmacy technician schools below and join the one that is right for you!
As a Washington pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $39,630
- Currently employed: 7,150
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.