Home to the leaders of our country, when you attend one of the Washington DC pharmacy technician schools you will see why this region is home to the leaders of education as well. Hundreds of high paid pharmacists already work in our nation’s capital, and with a degree from one of the Washington DC pharmacy technician schools, you could join them in no time. Washington DC pharmacy technician schools have options for everyone, including online programs so you can work from anywhere. Below you will find a list of our featured Washington DC pharmacy technician schools. Whether you want to attend a campus or work online, spend some time exploring your options and join one today!
As a Washington DC pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $40,560
- Currently employed: 800
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now