Home to the leaders of our country, when you attend one of the Washington DC pharmacy technician schools you will see why this region is home to the leaders of education as well. Hundreds of high paid pharmacists already work in our nation’s capital, and with a degree from one of the Washington DC pharmacy technician schools, you could join them in no time. Washington DC pharmacy technician schools have options for everyone, including online programs so you can work from anywhere. Below you will find a list of our featured Washington DC pharmacy technician schools. Whether you want to attend a campus or work online, spend some time exploring your options and join one today!
As a Washington DC pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $40,560
- Currently employed: 800
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
- Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate