The Virginia pharmacy technician schools will make you proud to live in the Old Dominion. You can attend one of the excellent Virginia pharmacy technician schools in places like Richmond, Arlington, or even online! The Virginia pharmacy technician schools are designed to help you succeed in this exciting field. Below you will find a list of our featured Virginia pharmacy technician schools. Decide which one is right for you and sign up now!
As a Virginia pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $29,350
- Currently employed: 8,940
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now