The Virginia pharmacy technician schools will make you proud to live in the Old Dominion. You can attend one of the excellent Virginia pharmacy technician schools in places like Richmond, Arlington, or even online! The Virginia pharmacy technician schools are designed to help you succeed in this exciting field. Below you will find a list of our featured Virginia pharmacy technician schools. Decide which one is right for you and sign up now!
As a Virginia pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $29,350
- Currently employed: 8,940
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technology
American National University
5 Reasons to Choose ANU
At ANU, you may be able to apply relevant learning, work, life and military experiences toward college credits. Plus, there are many sources of financial aid from grants and loans to scholarships to employer reimbursement. All allowing you to finish your degree faster, save money, and maximize tuition-reduction options.
Start Your Career Quicker Than You Thought Possible
With 5 term starts, many of our programs allow you to start your new career in as little as 9, 12, 15 or 18 months. Classes are forming now.
Fitting College into your Schedule
At ANU, our learning formats are designed to meet the needs of working adults. You can go to college online or attend day or evening on campus classes – letting you choose when and how you want to prepare for your career.
Pathway to Life Long Learning
ANU promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn a diploma or associate’s degree, you can immediately use your training to advance your career, work for a few years, and as your career demands it, return to continue your education at the bachelor’s and graduate degree levels; or you may choose to complete your education in a “straight through” manner.
Earn Credit for Work Experience
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
ANU allows you to apply relevant work, military service training, or life experiences towards college credits through the Advanced Placement Evaluation process or Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
American National University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award on-campus and online degrees. The university has maintained its accreditation for over 60 years, providing an assurance that our degrees meet tested standards of quality recognized by employers, government agencies, and other post-secondary institutions.
- Charlottesville, VA
- Danville - VA
- Martinsville, VA
- Harrisonburg, VA
- Lynchburg, VA
- Pikeville, KY
- Princeton, WV
- Roanoke Valley, VA
- Pharmacy Technician
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
- VA - Woodbridge
- VA - Chesapeake
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate