With a degree from one of the excellent Vermont pharmacy technician schools you will be guaranteed a quality education. There are Vermont pharmacy technician schools from Montpelier to Burlington and even online. Below is our list of featured Vermont pharmacy technician schools. Choose which one is right for you and enroll now!
As a Vermont pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $30,160
- Currently employed: 650
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now