The Utah pharmacy technician schools are waiting to provide you with a quality education in this exciting field. With locations in terrific cities like Provo, West Valley City, Salt Lake City and more, the Utah pharmacy technician schools allow you to earn your degree in great locations. If you can’t make it to one of the campuses, the Utah pharmacy technician schools also have online education programs available. No matter which option is right for you, all of the Utah pharmacy technician schools will prepare you for a successful career. Sign up for one of our featured schools below and get started now!
As a Utah pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $31,160
- Currently employed: 3,290
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now