The Utah pharmacy technician schools are waiting to provide you with a quality education in this exciting field. With locations in terrific cities like Provo, West Valley City, Salt Lake City and more, the Utah pharmacy technician schools allow you to earn your degree in great locations. If you can’t make it to one of the campuses, the Utah pharmacy technician schools also have online education programs available. No matter which option is right for you, all of the Utah pharmacy technician schools will prepare you for a successful career. Sign up for one of our featured schools below and get started now!
As a Utah pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $31,160
- Currently employed: 3,290
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
IntelliTec Colleges offers training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
- Grand Junction
- Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate