There are several great Texas pharmacy technician schools waiting for you to join them. By attending one of the Texas pharmacy technician schools, you will be able to take classes in cities like San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. With almost 30,000 pharmacists already working in the state, the Texas pharmacy technician schools will prepare you to join a large and successful workforce. Several Texas pharmacy technician schools also offer online programs so you can learn from home. No matter which type of education is right for you, take a look at our list of featured Texas pharmacy technician schools. Spend some time looking at each one and sign up today!
As a Texas pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $31,460
- Currently employed: 27,660
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Texas Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now