Don’t waste another second and join one of the Tennessee pharmacy technician schools today. Tennessee pharmacy technician schools are available it terrific cities like Nashville, Knoxville, and Memphis. You can also attend one of the Tennessee pharmacy technician schools online and take classes from home. No matter which one of the Tennessee pharmacy technician schools you enroll in you will gain the education needed in order to become a quality pharmacist. Explore our list of featured schools below and join one now!
As a Tennessee pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $28,450
- Currently employed: 11,970
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
Welcome to FORTIS
At FORTIS, students are provided the skills and training needed to enter careers in industries that have employment opportunity over time. What industries you ask? FORTIS offers career education and training programs in the nursing, healthcare, medical, dental, business, information technology, skilled trades, massage and cosmetology career fields. That makes Fortis a post-secondary network of colleges and institutes with a wide variety of educational choices!
FORTIS provides education and training for qualified applicants with the desire to better their career opportunities regardless of previous educational background. Now with forty FORTIS campus locations across the country in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, more students have the opportunity to experience the FORTIS Difference!
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).