Don’t waste another second and join one of the Tennessee pharmacy technician schools today. Tennessee pharmacy technician schools are available it terrific cities like Nashville, Knoxville, and Memphis. You can also attend one of the Tennessee pharmacy technician schools online and take classes from home. No matter which one of the Tennessee pharmacy technician schools you enroll in you will gain the education needed in order to become a quality pharmacist. Explore our list of featured schools below and join one now!
As a Tennessee pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $28,450
- Currently employed: 11,970
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now