With a degree from one of the South Dakota pharmacy technician schools you will be able to begin your career in this exciting field in no time. South Dakota pharmacy technician schools are offered around the state in areas like Pierre, Sturgis, Sioux Falls and Black Hills. You can even take classes online and work from home. The South Dakota pharmacy technician schools will provide you with the training and resources needed to become a successful pharmacist. Decide between online classes or classroom learning and sign up for one of our schools featured below!
As a South Dakota pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $28,460
- Currently employed: 1,240
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.