With a degree from one of the South Dakota pharmacy technician schools you will be able to begin your career in this exciting field in no time. South Dakota pharmacy technician schools are offered around the state in areas like Pierre, Sturgis, Sioux Falls and Black Hills. You can even take classes online and work from home. The South Dakota pharmacy technician schools will provide you with the training and resources needed to become a successful pharmacist. Decide between online classes or classroom learning and sign up for one of our schools featured below!
As a South Dakota pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $28,460
- Currently employed: 1,240
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job