There are several fantastic South Carolina pharmacy technician schools waiting for you. The South Carolina pharmacy technician schools have great locations across the state in cities like Columbia and Charleston. South Carolina pharmacy technician schools even offer online degree programs. Whether you want to work from home or attend classes, there is a South Carolina pharmacy technician school right for you. Explore our list of featured schools below and sign up today!
As a South Carolina pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $28,260
- Currently employed: 6,170
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now