There are several fantastic South Carolina pharmacy technician schools waiting for you. The South Carolina pharmacy technician schools have great locations across the state in cities like Columbia and Charleston. South Carolina pharmacy technician schools even offer online degree programs. Whether you want to work from home or attend classes, there is a South Carolina pharmacy technician school right for you. Explore our list of featured schools below and sign up today!
As a South Carolina pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $28,260
- Currently employed: 6,170
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
You can complete Southeastern Institute’s training programs in as few as 8 months!* Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
Southeastern Institute offers:
- Placement assistance for graduates
- Small class sizes with an emphasis on individual attention
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Day or evening classes
- Hands-on training from industry-experienced faculty
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
To learn more, complete the request form on this page today!
Southeastern Institute is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, 2101 Wilson Blvd, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia, 22201. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Commission at (703) 247-4212.
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technology
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start April 6, 2016!
- Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate