There are several fantastic South Carolina pharmacy technician schools waiting for you. The South Carolina pharmacy technician schools have great locations across the state in cities like Columbia and Charleston. South Carolina pharmacy technician schools even offer online degree programs. Whether you want to work from home or attend classes, there is a South Carolina pharmacy technician school right for you. Explore our list of featured schools below and sign up today!
As a South Carolina pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $28,260
- Currently employed: 6,170
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job