Providence, Cranston, and Warwick are just a few of the places where you can attend one of the Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools. The Ocean State is known for its quality education and the Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools are no exception. If you would rather work from home, several Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools even offer online programs. Either way, you are guaranteed to learn the skills needed to become a successful pharmacist. Decide which one of the Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools and enroll in classes or an online program today!
As a Rhode Island pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $30,440
- Currently employed: 1,180
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now