Providence, Cranston, and Warwick are just a few of the places where you can attend one of the Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools. The Ocean State is known for its quality education and the Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools are no exception. If you would rather work from home, several Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools even offer online programs. Either way, you are guaranteed to learn the skills needed to become a successful pharmacist. Decide which one of the Rhode Island pharmacy technician schools and enroll in classes or an online program today!
As a Rhode Island pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $30,440
- Currently employed: 1,180
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job