The Keystone State is waiting for you to enroll in one of the Pennsylvania pharmacy technician schools. Whether you want to take classes online or in great cities like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the Pennsylvania pharmacy technician schools will help you earn your degree in no time. Over 10,000 successful pharmacists already work in Pennsylvania so why not join them? Below is our list of featured Pennsylvania pharmacy technician schools. Decide whether you want to enroll in classes or an online program and begin your education today!
As a Pennsylvania pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $28,840
- Currently employed: 14,230
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now