Begin you education today by enrolling in one of the fantastic Oregon pharmacy technician schools. You can attend one of several Oregon pharmacy technician schools located in places like Eugene, Portland, and Salem. You can also work from home by enrolling in an online degree program through some of the Oregon pharmacy technician schools. You will receive a terrific education that will teach you the skills needed to succeed in the pharmacy technician field. Below you will find a list of the Oregon pharmacy technician schools we are featuring. Decide which one is right for you and sign up now!
As an Oregon pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $34,840
- Currently employed: 4,880
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.