Begin you education today by enrolling in one of the fantastic Oregon pharmacy technician schools. You can attend one of several Oregon pharmacy technician schools located in places like Eugene, Portland, and Salem. You can also work from home by enrolling in an online degree program through some of the Oregon pharmacy technician schools. You will receive a terrific education that will teach you the skills needed to succeed in the pharmacy technician field. Below you will find a list of the Oregon pharmacy technician schools we are featuring. Decide which one is right for you and sign up now!
As an Oregon pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $34,840
- Currently employed: 4,880
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Everest Colleges, Institutes and Universities provides postsecondary education programs that prepare students for careers in some of America’s fastest growing industries, including health care, business and technology. Everest takes a very personal approach to career education, offering small classes, intimate work groups and support systems designed to help students succeed both inside and outside the classroom. Even after students graduate, Everest’s Career Services department is there to provide ongoing career coaching and help locating local employment opportunities. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Everest Institute in Tigard
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate