Journey to the Buckeye State today and attend one of the fantastic Ohio pharmacy technician schools. In no time you could be attending class in cities like Columbus, Cleveland, Dayton, and more! The Ohio pharmacy technician schools offer something for everyone, including online classes. Your education will include the quality training needed for this fast paces career field. Below is a list of our featured Ohio pharmacy technician schools, including both a mix of classroom and online learning. Check them out and decide the right one for you!
As an Ohio pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $27,430
- Currently employed: 14,510
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate