Journey to the Buckeye State today and attend one of the fantastic Ohio pharmacy technician schools. In no time you could be attending class in cities like Columbus, Cleveland, Dayton, and more! The Ohio pharmacy technician schools offer something for everyone, including online classes. Your education will include the quality training needed for this fast paces career field. Below is a list of our featured Ohio pharmacy technician schools, including both a mix of classroom and online learning. Check them out and decide the right one for you!
As an Ohio pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $27,430
- Currently employed: 14,510
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now