With a degree from one of the North Dakota pharmacy technician schools you will receive a quality education in this exciting career field. You can attend classes in Fargo, Bismarck and other great cities in the state. North Dakota pharmacy technician schools also have several terrific online programs so you can learn from anywhere. No matter which one of the North Dakota pharmacy technician schools you enroll in, you will become a skilled member of the pharmacy technician field. Take a look at our list of featured schools below and enroll in the North Dakota pharmacy technician school this is right for you!
As a North Dakota pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $32,770
- Currently employed: 730
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job