With a degree from one of the North Dakota pharmacy technician schools you will receive a quality education in this exciting career field. You can attend classes in Fargo, Bismarck and other great cities in the state. North Dakota pharmacy technician schools also have several terrific online programs so you can learn from anywhere. No matter which one of the North Dakota pharmacy technician schools you enroll in, you will become a skilled member of the pharmacy technician field. Take a look at our list of featured schools below and enroll in the North Dakota pharmacy technician school this is right for you!
As a North Dakota pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $32,770
- Currently employed: 730
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now