At one of the North Carolina pharmacy technician schools you will receive the education you deserve. The North Carolina pharmacy technician schools are located in terrific places like Charlotte, Raleigh, and across the state. You can even earn your degree online through one of the North Carolina pharmacy technician schools. Below you will find a list of our featured North Carolina pharmacy technician schools. Choose the right one for you and begin your education in no time!
As a North Carolina pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $27,740
- Currently employed: 11,840
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now