Your education will be the top priority in the Land of Enchantment when you enroll in one of the New Mexico pharmacy technician schools. With excellent campuses in places like Santa Fe and Albuquerque, the New Mexico pharmacy technician schools will help you excel in this rewarding career. If you would rather work from your own pace, you can attend one of the online New Mexico pharmacy technician schools and work from home. No matter which one of the New Mexico pharmacy technician schools you attend, you will be satisfied with the quality education you receive. Figure out which type of New Mexico pharmacy technician school is right for you and sign up for one of our featured schools listed below.
As a New Mexico pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $30,460
- Currently employed: 2,490
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Mexico Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate