The Garden State is waiting to offer you an excellent education with a degree from one of the New Jersey pharmacy technician schools. There are New Jersey pharmacy technician schools in Jersey City, Paramus, the Tri-State area and more. You can even earn your degree online through some of the New Jersey pharmacy technician schools. Either way, you will be given the resources needed in order to begin an exciting career as a pharmacy technician. Below is our list of featured New Jersey pharmacy technician schools. Decide which one is right for you and begin your education today!
As a New Jersey pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $31,850
- Currently employed: 8,150
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.