The Garden State is waiting to offer you an excellent education with a degree from one of the New Jersey pharmacy technician schools. There are New Jersey pharmacy technician schools in Jersey City, Paramus, the Tri-State area and more. You can even earn your degree online through some of the New Jersey pharmacy technician schools. Either way, you will be given the resources needed in order to begin an exciting career as a pharmacy technician. Below is our list of featured New Jersey pharmacy technician schools. Decide which one is right for you and begin your education today!
As a New Jersey pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $31,850
- Currently employed: 8,150
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Harris School of Business
Harris has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Harris has campuses conveniently located in Cherry Hill and Linwood. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate