At one of the excellent New Hampshire pharmacy technician schools, you are sure to receive the education needed to succeed in this exciting career. Whether you want to take classes online or in places like Concord and Manchester, the New Hampshire pharmacy technician schools will prepare you for your career starting on day one. Below you will find a list of our featured New Hampshire pharmacy technician schools. Enroll in the school which is right for you and get started today!
As a New Hampshire pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $28,290
- Currently employed: 1,440
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now