The Nevada pharmacy technician schools will make it clear why the Silver State is known for its education. Whether you want to attend classes in Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, or elsewhere, the Nevada pharmacy technician schools will give you an education that will help you succeed in this career field. Careers in pharmacy technician are rewarding and diverse, and you will be glad you signed up for one of the Nevada pharmacy technician schools once you begin. You can even take online classes and earn your degree from anywhere. Explore our list of featured Nevada pharmacy technician schools below and sign up for the program right for you!
As a Nevada pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $34,240
- Currently employed: 2,330
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now