The Cornhusker State is your destination for a quality education, so enroll in one of the Nebraska pharmacy technician schools today. With Nebraska pharmacy technician schools in places like Omaha, Lincoln, and the Tri-Cities you will never have a dull moment while earning your degree. If you enjoy working from the comfort of your own home several Nebraska pharmacy technician schools even have online degree programs. Any one of the Nebraska pharmacy technician schools will prepare you for this exciting career. Spend some time looking at our list of featured schools below and enroll in the perfect one for you!
As a Nebraska pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $27,770
- Currently employed: 2,380
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job