The Cornhusker State is your destination for a quality education, so enroll in one of the Nebraska pharmacy technician schools today. With Nebraska pharmacy technician schools in places like Omaha, Lincoln, and the Tri-Cities you will never have a dull moment while earning your degree. If you enjoy working from the comfort of your own home several Nebraska pharmacy technician schools even have online degree programs. Any one of the Nebraska pharmacy technician schools will prepare you for this exciting career. Spend some time looking at our list of featured schools below and enroll in the perfect one for you!
As a Nebraska pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $27,770
- Currently employed: 2,380
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now