Montana pharmacy technician schools will end your search for an excellent education. You can enroll in one of the Montana pharmacy technician schools in cities like Billings, Helena, and more. Each one of the Montana pharmacy technician schools has the resources needed to help you excel in this exciting career. You can even earn your degree from home by taking online classes. Below you will find a list of both traditional and online Montana pharmacy technician schools. Decide which one is right for you and head to the Treasure State to begin your future!
As a Montana pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $32,060
- Currently employed: 1,080
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job