Montana pharmacy technician schools will end your search for an excellent education. You can enroll in one of the Montana pharmacy technician schools in cities like Billings, Helena, and more. Each one of the Montana pharmacy technician schools has the resources needed to help you excel in this exciting career. You can even earn your degree from home by taking online classes. Below you will find a list of both traditional and online Montana pharmacy technician schools. Decide which one is right for you and head to the Treasure State to begin your future!
As a Montana pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $32,060
- Currently employed: 1,080
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.