Your search for a great education will be over when you discover one of the Missouri pharmacy technician schools. The Missouri pharmacy technician schools offer excellent education opportunities across the state in places like Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield. Several of the Missouri pharmacy technician schools even offer online education programs. Below you will find more information about a career as a pharmacy technician and a list of our featured schools. Decide which one of the Missouri pharmacy technician schools is right for you and sign up today!
As a Missouri pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $27,820
- Currently employed: 9,870
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.