There are endless opportunities available for you when you sign up for one of the Mississippi pharmacy technician schools. The Mississippi pharmacy technician schools are available in Biloxi, Jackson, and other terrific locations. If you would rather work from home, several Mississippi pharmacy technician schools will even allow you to earn your degree online. Below is a list of our featured schools and more information about great careers in the pharmacy technician field. Decide which type of education you want and sign up for one of the Mississippi pharmacy technician schools today!
As a Mississippi pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $26,310
- Currently employed: 3,580
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Mississippi Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.