With some of the best education in the country, it makes perfect sense to earn your degree from one of the Minnesota pharmacy technician schools. From Minneapolis to St. Cloud, you can earn a degree from one of the Minnesota pharmacy technician schools across the state. Any one of the Minnesota pharmacy technician schools will reward you with the quality training and education needed in order to succeed. If you would rather work from home, several Minnesota pharmacy technician schools even offer online degree programs. No matter which option is right for you, spend some time checking out our list of featured Minnesota pharmacy technician schools below and sign up today!
As a Minnesota pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $32,150
- Currently employed: 6,810
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate