With some of the best education in the country, it makes perfect sense to earn your degree from one of the Minnesota pharmacy technician schools. From Minneapolis to St. Cloud, you can earn a degree from one of the Minnesota pharmacy technician schools across the state. Any one of the Minnesota pharmacy technician schools will reward you with the quality training and education needed in order to succeed. If you would rather work from home, several Minnesota pharmacy technician schools even offer online degree programs. No matter which option is right for you, spend some time checking out our list of featured Minnesota pharmacy technician schools below and sign up today!
As a Minnesota pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $32,150
- Currently employed: 6,810
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now