Come to the Great Lake state and earn a degree at one of the fantastic Michigan pharmacy technician schools. With an education from one of the Michigan pharmacy technician schools you will be joining thousands of other highly qualified pharmacists in the state. You can attend classes in great cities like Detroit, Grand Rapids, and more. The Michigan pharmacy technician schools also offer several online education programs so you can take classes from home. Below you will find a list of our featured Michigan pharmacy technician schools. Take some time to decide between an online degree or traditional program and enroll today!
As a Michigan pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $27,840
- Currently employed: 13,190
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now