The Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools will show you why the Bay State is famous for its education. With locations in Worcester, Boston, and other great locations, the Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools will allow you to earn your degree in exciting places with lots to do. If you can’t make it to one of the tradition Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools, there are also online degree programs available. You can choose which one of the Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools is right for you by checking out our list of featured schools below.
As a Massachusetts pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $32,240
- Currently employed: 7,540
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.