The Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools will show you why the Bay State is famous for its education. With locations in Worcester, Boston, and other great locations, the Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools will allow you to earn your degree in exciting places with lots to do. If you can’t make it to one of the tradition Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools, there are also online degree programs available. You can choose which one of the Massachusetts pharmacy technician schools is right for you by checking out our list of featured schools below.
As a Massachusetts pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $32,240
- Currently employed: 7,540
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job