By attending one of the Maryland pharmacy technician schools, you will be earning your degree in one of the hottest spots in the nation. There are Maryland pharmacy technician schools in Baltimore, the DC metro area, and elsewhere. You can even take classes online so you can work from home at your own pace. There are already thousands of high paid pharmacists in the state and you can join them with a degree from one of the Maryland pharmacy technician schools. Below you will find a list of our featured Maryland pharmacy technician schools, including a mix of both online and tradition programs. Take a look now and enroll in the right school for you!
As a Maryland pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $31,640
- Currently employed: 6,380
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job