By attending one of the Maryland pharmacy technician schools, you will be earning your degree in one of the hottest spots in the nation. There are Maryland pharmacy technician schools in Baltimore, the DC metro area, and elsewhere. You can even take classes online so you can work from home at your own pace. There are already thousands of high paid pharmacists in the state and you can join them with a degree from one of the Maryland pharmacy technician schools. Below you will find a list of our featured Maryland pharmacy technician schools, including a mix of both online and tradition programs. Take a look now and enroll in the right school for you!
As a Maryland pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $31,640
- Currently employed: 6,380
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
- Pharmacy Technician
All-State - Allied Health
All State was founded to provide you with the quality training necessary to meet your career objectives in many of the largest industries in the country ranging from Healthcare and trades to transportation. Many of the high demand industries have long recognized the need for professionally trained employees. By today’s rigid standards, the old “trial and error” and on-the-job training methods are unacceptable. There’s a better way!
All State is dedicated to preparing you to fill the employment opportunities available within many of these exciting industries. Our certification courses can prepare you for a lifetime of job security, stability, good income and benefits.
With All State you can achieve success. You can have a positive future, job satisfaction and financial freedom! It’s as simple as committing yourself to an education at All State Career School. We do more for you then just prepare you for a job. We want you to shine, so we give you critical career skills, confidence in your abilities and the extra boost of job placement assistance.
- Baltimore, MD
- Pharmacy Technology
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
- VA - Woodbridge
- Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate