A great career is waiting for you after attending one of the Maine pharmacy technician schools. Become a part of this exciting career by taking classes in great cities like Portland and Augusta. The Maine pharmacy technician schools also have online classes available if you can’t make it to one of the great campuses. Take a look at our list of featured Maine pharmacy technician schools to discover which option is best for you. No matter which one you choose, you will receive quality training designed to help you succeed from day one.
As a Maine pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $28,930
- Currently employed: 2,150
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job