The Louisiana pharmacy technician schools are the perfect place for you to begin your education. Louisiana pharmacy technician schools have great locations across the Bayou State in places like Baton Rouge and Jefferson Parish. You can also take online classes through the Louisiana pharmacy technician schools. Any one of the Louisiana pharmacy technician schools will help you excel in this rewarding aspect of the healthcare industry. Take a look at our list of featured schools below and choose the right one for you!
As a Louisiana pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Louisiana:
- Average annual salary: $29,180
- Currently employed: 5,660
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Louisiana Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now