The Louisiana pharmacy technician schools are the perfect place for you to begin your education. Louisiana pharmacy technician schools have great locations across the Bayou State in places like Baton Rouge and Jefferson Parish. You can also take online classes through the Louisiana pharmacy technician schools. Any one of the Louisiana pharmacy technician schools will help you excel in this rewarding aspect of the healthcare industry. Take a look at our list of featured schools below and choose the right one for you!
As a Louisiana pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Louisiana:
- Average annual salary: $29,180
- Currently employed: 5,660
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Louisiana Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job