From Louisville to Lexington, the Kentucky pharmacy technician schools are the place for you to earn a quality degree. The Kentucky pharmacist technician schools will provide you with the resources needed to enter this exciting career in the healthcare industry. If you can’t attend one of the Kentucky pharmacist technician schools in person, you can even enroll in online classes. Below you will find more information about pharmacy technician careers and schools. Explore our list of featured Kentucky pharmacist technician schools and enroll in the right one for you today!
As a Kentucky pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $25,510
- Currently employed: 6,480
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.