The Wheat State is here to help you succeed in your career with a degree from one of the Kansas pharmacy technician schools. There are fantastic Kansas pharmacy technician schools across the state in places like Wichita and Topeka. There are even online classes available so you can work from home or anywhere else. With a degree from one of the Kansas pharmacy technician schools, you will receive the training needed to succeed as a pharmacy technician. Take a look at our featured list of Kansas pharmacy technician schools below and choose the one right for you!
As a Kansas pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $28,680
- Currently employed: 4,040
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now