Come to the Hawkeye State today and attend one of the Iowa pharmacy technician schools to earn a quality degree. Davenport, Des Moines, and Cedar Rapids are some of the terrific cities where you can attend one of the Iowa pharmacy technician schools. Thousands of successful pharmacists are already working in the state, and with a degree from one of the Iowa pharmacy technician schools you can join them in no time. If you can’t attend one of the campuses across the state you can even take classes online and work from home. Either way, take a look at the featured Iowa pharmacy technician schools below and decide which one is right for you!
As an Iowan pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $28,280
- Currently employed: 4,140
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate