Indiana pharmacy technician schools are some of the best places in the country provide you with a quality education in this exciting field. There are almost 10,000 high paid pharmacists already working in the Hoosier State. With a degree from one of the Indiana pharmacy technician schools you will be able to join them in no time. Indiana pharmacy technician schools have terrific locations across the state in places like Evansville, Fort Wayne, and Indianapolis. In case you can’t make it to one of these fantastic campuses, you can even enroll in online classes. Check out our list of featured Indiana pharmacy technician schools below and enroll in the one best for you!
As an Indiana pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $27,530
- Currently employed: 9,280
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now