Indiana pharmacy technician schools are some of the best places in the country provide you with a quality education in this exciting field. There are almost 10,000 high paid pharmacists already working in the Hoosier State. With a degree from one of the Indiana pharmacy technician schools you will be able to join them in no time. Indiana pharmacy technician schools have terrific locations across the state in places like Evansville, Fort Wayne, and Indianapolis. In case you can’t make it to one of these fantastic campuses, you can even enroll in online classes. Check out our list of featured Indiana pharmacy technician schools below and enroll in the one best for you!
As an Indiana pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $27,530
- Currently employed: 9,280
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate