The Prairie State has endless opportunities available especially when you enroll in one of the Illinois pharmacy technician schools. There are fantastic Illinois pharmacy technician schools in areas like Naperville, Chicago, and the Quad City area. If you can’t attend classes at one of the locations across the state, several Illinois pharmacy technician schools also offer online education programs. No matter which one of the Illinois pharmacy technician schools you enroll in, you will be provide with the resources needed to excel in this career. Explore your options by taking a look at our list of featured schools below and decide which one will work best for you!
As an Illinois pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Illinois:
- Average annual salary: $29,950
- Currently employed: 15,740
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Illinois Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.