Your education will be a prize in the Gem State when you attend one of the Idaho pharmacy technician schools. The Idaho pharmacy technician schools have locations in cities like Idaho Falls, Boise, and even online. By attending classes at one of the Idaho pharmacy technician schools, you will be receiving the skills and training needed to be successful on day one of your career. Below you will find additional information about Idaho pharmacy technician schools and careers in the pharmacy technician field. Explore each school and decide which one is the right one for you!
As an Idaho pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $30,400
- Currently employed: 1,530
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate