The Aloha State is waiting for you to attend one of its fantastic Hawaii pharmacy technician schools. These islands known for their paradise like vacation spots also offer perfect education opportunities. Honolulu and Oahu are just two of the cities where you can attend one of the Hawaii pharmacy technician schools. Several of the Hawaii pharmacy technician schools also offer online classes allowing you to work at your own pace from anywhere. Careers in the pharmacy technician field are interesting and an essential aspect of the healthcare industry. Whether you want to attend a campus or learn online, take a look at our list of featured Hawaii pharmacy technician schools below and enroll today!
As a Hawaii pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $36,960
- Currently employed: 1,260
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Hawaii Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.