The Aloha State is waiting for you to attend one of its fantastic Hawaii pharmacy technician schools. These islands known for their paradise like vacation spots also offer perfect education opportunities. Honolulu and Oahu are just two of the cities where you can attend one of the Hawaii pharmacy technician schools. Several of the Hawaii pharmacy technician schools also offer online classes allowing you to work at your own pace from anywhere. Careers in the pharmacy technician field are interesting and an essential aspect of the healthcare industry. Whether you want to attend a campus or learn online, take a look at our list of featured Hawaii pharmacy technician schools below and enroll today!
As a Hawaii pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $36,960
- Currently employed: 1,260
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Hawaii Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate