Wilmington and Delaware are just two of the great locations where you will be able to attend one of the fantastic Delaware pharmacy technician schools. You will gain the skills needed to excel in this exciting career by earning your degree from one of the Delaware pharmacy technician schools. There are several Delaware pharmacy technician schools across the state in addition to excellent online education programs. Decide which is right for you by exploring our list of featured Delaware pharmacy technician schools below!
As a Delaware pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $27,670
- Currently employed: 830
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job