By attending one of the Connecticut pharmacy technician schools, you will experience the fantastic opportunities New England has to offer. A degree from one of the Connecticut pharmacy technician schools will open the door for you to being a rewarding and successful career. You can attend classes across the state in locations like Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport. Several Connecticut pharmacy technician schools even have online classes available. Spend some time learning about the different Connecticut pharmacy technician schools featured below and join one today!
As a Connecticut pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $32,310
- Currently employed: 3,470
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
Penn Foster Career School
Having the right skills is vitally important in today’s super-competitive job market. With online training from Penn Foster Career School, students are assured of learning up-to-date career skills that will prepare them for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Students at Penn Foster Career School can get the training they need quickly, conveniently, and affordably.
Penn Foster is one of the world’s largest and most respected online education providers. Their programs are job focused, and they offer training for employment in the fastest-growing fields in business, technology, health care, and the trades.
- Penn Foster Career School Campus Online
- Pharmacy Technician
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.
- Ashworth College
- Pharmacy Technician (Certified)