By attending one of the Connecticut pharmacy technician schools, you will experience the fantastic opportunities New England has to offer. A degree from one of the Connecticut pharmacy technician schools will open the door for you to being a rewarding and successful career. You can attend classes across the state in locations like Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport. Several Connecticut pharmacy technician schools even have online classes available. Spend some time learning about the different Connecticut pharmacy technician schools featured below and join one today!
As a Connecticut pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $32,310
- Currently employed: 3,470
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.