The Centennial State has some of the best education opportunities in the country, so why not join a Colorado pharmacy technician school today? Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and Denver are just a few of the areas where you can attend one of the Colorado pharmacy technician schools. There are even Colorado pharmacy technician schools with online education programs so you can learn from home at your own pace. Below you will find a list of our featured Colorado pharmacy technician schools available to enroll in today. Choose the school that is best for you and don’t waste another minute before earning your degree!
As a Colorado pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $32,380
- Currently employed: 4,120
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate