The Centennial State has some of the best education opportunities in the country, so why not join a Colorado pharmacy technician school today? Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and Denver are just a few of the areas where you can attend one of the Colorado pharmacy technician schools. There are even Colorado pharmacy technician schools with online education programs so you can learn from home at your own pace. Below you will find a list of our featured Colorado pharmacy technician schools available to enroll in today. Choose the school that is best for you and don’t waste another minute before earning your degree!
As a Colorado pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $32,380
- Currently employed: 4,120
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now