Education shines in the Sunshine State, and you will see why when attending one of the California pharmacy technician schools. With a degree from one of the California pharmacy technician schools, you will be ready to begin you successful career as a pharmacist. California has one of the largest and highest paid group of pharmacy technicians in the country which you can be a part of in no time. The California pharmacy technician schools are located in fantastic cities like Los Angeles, San Diego, and more. If you can’t make it to one of those, you can also take classes online so you can learn from home. Either way, spend some time exploring our list of featured California pharmacy technician schools below and make the decision that’s right for you!
As a California pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $39,150
- Currently employed: 30,540
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job