There has never been a better time to earn your degree at one of the fantastic Arkansas pharmacy technician schools. By enrolling in one of the Arkansas pharmacy technician schools, you will learn the skills needed to become a successful pharmacist. With campuses around the state in places like Little Rock and the Ozarks, the Arkansas pharmacy technician schools will allow you to earn your degree in exciting locations. There are even online degree programs available so you can take classes anywhere. Spend some time reading about our featured Arkansas pharmacy technician schools below and enroll in the one that’s right for you!
As an Arkansas pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,190
- Currently employed: 3,640
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you?ÃÂ Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
While you are visiting with an admission representative make sure to discuss what occupation you want to pursue. It is easy to become confused about employment opportunities related to various education programs because of all the representations you may see while navigating the internet. We want to make sure you have our understanding of your employment options before selecting an educational program at Remington College.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Established in 1985
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
- Pharmacy Technician
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate