There has never been a better time to earn your degree at one of the fantastic Arkansas pharmacy technician schools. By enrolling in one of the Arkansas pharmacy technician schools, you will learn the skills needed to become a successful pharmacist. With campuses around the state in places like Little Rock and the Ozarks, the Arkansas pharmacy technician schools will allow you to earn your degree in exciting locations. There are even online degree programs available so you can take classes anywhere. Spend some time reading about our featured Arkansas pharmacy technician schools below and enroll in the one that’s right for you!
As an Arkansas pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $26,190
- Currently employed: 3,640
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify