These established pharmacy technician schools provide a variety of pharmacy technician programs, including different types of degree, different class schedules, and slightly different course content. There are also different options when it comes to online versus campus-based programs.
You can request specific program information from any of these schools by clicking the titles. You can also use our school map to see what programs are available in your area.
Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Find out where the future can take you with an outstanding college education. At Platt College, you’ll find the career-specific programs and training for the careers you really want. Come explore a variety of career paths that fit your lifestyle in a positive learning environment that combines real-world experience with small, private college instruction. Classes are conveniently scheduled during morning or evening hours to work around outside employment commitments. For working adults, Platt’s curriculum offers a way to continue earning a living while studying for a new career.
- Associate of Science in Pharmacy Technician
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Associate of Science; Medical Administrative Specialist
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Certificate in Veterinary Technology Alternate Route
- Associate of Science in Vocational Nursing (LVN)
Sullivan University is a private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers. We offer programs designed to fit into your life, whether you prefer day, evening or online classes – or some combination – we work hard to help you get what you need. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees, so no matter what your timeline may be, we have the program to fit. Since our founding over fifty years ago, the goal of Sullivan University has been to prepare students for success, and over the decades, we’ve built up an impressive record in achieving that goal. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the real, practical needs of the business world and our work continues even after a student has graduated, with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
For over 70 years, Lincoln Tech has been a leading institution helping students obtain professional success with a personalized touch. Hands-on training and individual career support are the foundations of your trade education for industries built on technology that is constantly evolving.
In-depth Lincoln Tech courses are designed to grow with the changing expectations of today’s job market. Flexible daytime and evening programs are offered to accommodate your busy schedule. At Lincoln, you’ll find career training for a variety of fields, such as Auto and Diesel Technology, Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Electrical, Health Sciences, Business & Information, Culinary Arts, and Spa/Cosmetology.
Lincoln stands apart from other schools in a variety of ways. The training programs emphasize first-hand, interactive learning activities – you’ll learn by “doing the job before getting the job”. Lincoln’s certificate, diploma and associate degree programs have been designed to accelerate your education and entrance into the job market. Lincoln students earn valuable on-the-job experience before many of their peers outside the school.
Lincoln’s instructors are an invaluable asset to the students because they possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise, job site experience and passion for their field. In addition to providing excellent career-specific training, Lincoln also cultivates partnerships with important local industry contacts. When you prepare to graduate, Lincoln’s Career Services Specialists assist in finding your best opportunities.
Lincoln Tech’s dedication to your success sets our schools apart from the competition. Your Lincoln education will set you apart from others entering the field when you graduate!
College of Health Care Professions
Change your career! Change your life!
The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry.
Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- Dental Assistant
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing – Health Information Technology
*Some programs may only be offered at certain locations.
The College of Health Care Professions also features:
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance to graduates
- Tutorials for all programs
- Convenient day and evening classes
- Four convenient locations
- Friendly customer service oriented staff
If you’re ready to forge a new direction in your life with better career options in the rewarding Health Care Industry, don’t hesitate to find out more about The College of Health Care Professions today!
College of Heath Care Professions is approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission – Career Schools and Colleges. Authorized by the United States Department of Education for participation in the certain Title IV. HEA programs (Pell Grant Program and Federal Direct Student Loan Program). Regulated by the Texas Department of State Health Services for LMRT and Massage Program. AN approved vendor of the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS). A provider of educational training for the Workforce Investment Act. Approved by Veterans Affairs to train eligible veterans.
The College of Health Care Professions – Austin
6330 East Highway 290, Ste 180
Austin, TX 78723
The College of Health Care Professions – Dallas
8585 North Stemmons Freeway
Suite N-300, Dallas, TX 75247
The College of Health Care Professions – Fort Worth
4248 North Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76137
The College of Health Care Professions – Houston Northwest
240 Northwest Mall Blvd.
Houston, TX 77092
The College of Health Care Professions – Houston Southwest
One Arena Place
7322 Southwest Freeway Suite 110
Houston, TX 77074
The College of Health Care Professions – McAllen
1917 Nolana Ave
McAllen, TX 78504
The College of Health Care Professions – San Antonio
4738 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
The College of Health Care Professions is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) for both degree and non-degree programs.
College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW’s academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College’s technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting (Hybrid)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences - Clinical Imaging Concentration
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences - Imaging Administration Concentration
- FastTrack Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN Bridge) (Hybrid)
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Master of Science in Nursing
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
PIMA Medical Institute
Find success with us at PIMA Medical Institute!
For 40 years, Pima Medical Institute has helped students change their lives, providing the training and education they need for careers in health care.
At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on experiences that help you become the type of medical professional who meets the expectations of today’s employers.
We offer certificate programs, associate degree programs and bachelor’s degree programs that fit your needs and your schedule. You can get the training you need to start your career in less than a year, earn your associate degree in less than two years, or take your career further by completing your bachelor’s degree.
You’ll take classes taught by instructors who worked in the fields they teach. You’ll get real-world experience before you graduate through externships at some of the local community’s most notable medical facilities.
When you graduate, you may find that your education, experience and professionalism will be preferred to those of your peers.
At Pima Medical Institute, your success is our success. We support you every step of the way, with financial aid available to those who qualify and career planning services to help you get the job you want
Programs vary by location.
Applicants for the Online Bachelor – Respiratory Therapy program must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and have completed a total of 71 semester credits of specific coursework at the post-secondary level by an accredited institution. Applicants must also be Registered Respiratory Therapists.
Pima Medical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. For more information on accreditation, licensing, and approval information please visit: http://pmi.edu/PMI-Today/About-Accreditation.
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- Associate - Veterinary Technician
- Associate - Radiography
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
- Certificate - Sterile Processing Technician
- Associate - Paramedic
- Associate - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Certificate - Patient Care Technician
- Associate - Physical Therapy Assistant
Southern Technical College
Whether you need to upgrade your skills or change careers, Southern Technical College has the right program to fit your needs. Let us show you how to get the skills you need in a short amount of time so that you can get into a new career fast!
What makes Southern Technical College for you?
- Convenient Locations
- Financial Assistance For Those Who Qualify
- Hands-On Training
- Small Classes/Individualized Attention
- Career Placement Assistance
- Morning or Evening Classes Available
Why Choose Southern Technical College:
- Industry Experienced Instructors
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
Financial Assistance and Availability
The financial aid team at Southern Technical College is committed to helping you find ways to finance your education. Our team is trained to help you overcome the financial obstacles that may be standing in the way of your education.
Southern Technical College participates in several of the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Financial Aid Programs, which are generally available to those who qualify. Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for more information, learn more about the types of financial aid available, and consumer information, or contact your local campus to speak member of our financial aid team
Career Placement Assistance
Our career service advisors can help you with resume writing, interviewing skills, employer contacts, and the latest job search techniques. We have years of experience in helping graduates gain employment in great jobs with great companies, and we are ready to help you, too! We cannot guarantee your success, but STC has an excellent record of helping graduates find and keep jobs in their field of study. Success after graduation depends on many factors, and we are here to help you along the way!
Florida Technical College
Your Partner in Success
At Florida Technical College, we are focused on helping you achieve your goals.
- Flexible class schedules
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, re-entering the workforce,or looking to explore your career options, specialized training from FTC will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
What makes Florida Technical College different?
At FTC, all classes are limited in size to ensure personalized attention. Small class sizes allow students to obtain the hands-on training needed to feel confident in their abilities. Our individualized approach to learning is also subject-focused. Most students take one course a month which allows you to focus your energy on mastering one subject before moving on to the next.
Florida Technical College offers the following programs:
- Business and Management Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Network Administration/Hardware with Wireless Technology
- CADD (Computer Aided Drafting Diploma)
- Computer Drafting and Design
- Web Site and Graphic Design
Programs vary by campus
Florida Technical College is an academic unit of National University College (NUC) and NUC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)*.
The MSCHE is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
*National University College (NUC) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267) 284-5000. NUC’s National University College – IBC Institute (NUC-IBC), National University College – POPAC Institute (NUC-POPAC), Florida Technical College (FTC), The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School), and LaSalle Computer Learning Center (LCLC) are included in this accreditation. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. February 2018
An explanation of some of the course subjects covered by these programs can be found at Basic Pharmacy Technician Courses.